- IDsBuddy Review
- ID Buddy VS IDCHIEF
- Order of New York fake id from IDS Buddy’s Website
- The process of ordering fake ids from ID Buddy Website
- Lack of Professional E-mail Delivery with customer confirmation
- The conclusion of the purchase and the fake New York license
Today many people regard this vendor as the ‘IDCHIEF‘ which purportedly operated from the year 2013 to 2015 until it was down shutdown. IDsBuddy has our attention, and our visitors prompt us to review their fake ids. Given the nature of the product we have had some appraisals and complaints from their buyers which is why we have decided to test and personally examine their forgeries.
ID Buddy VS IDCHIEF
One of the things that you notice while relating it to IDCHIEF is that these guys operate under a ‘.COM’ domain extension which we hardly doubt CHIEF will use after being shut down. They would have likely used an offshore extension to make their business more secure. Just like many reputed websites, their business locates in China, and they ship their counterfeit id cards from there. The registration data shows this website has been making replicas for more than five years which fits into our category for a minimum serving period.
Order of New York fake id from IDS Buddy’s Website
To review the quality of their forgeries, we decided to initiate a purchase of one of the most frequently ordered states, and yes that is NY. While their pricing is expensive, it does make sense if you look at the features that NY fake ids have.
But do their identification cards have the quality and the replications which justifies its price? We will break down our review to certain parts and explain each factor in detail. The review will focus mainly on using this fake id instate because New York fake licenses are known for being passable inside the state as well.
The process of ordering fake ids from ID Buddy Website
- Using Asp.net database to collect data in the form of orders and customers information means they have used good programming skills for the whole process.
- Their website lacks (SSL) Secure Socket Layer, and that is why it does not encrypt buyers data when placing your order with them so while buying from them deal at your own risk.
- They will ask you for express and standard shipping, but they do not mention how long will your fake license arrive when you choose either of the two.
- They provide options such as Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies but lack a variety of payment options, and you will be stuck to one option when using them.
- The website does not have specifications for each state ID they make and only presents images of their samples but do not have any other description of their products. Hence if you choose a state from the list, you do not know whether you are getting the license on a newer look or the older template.
- While it lacks photo background requirements; they do have photos of each replica, and you can tell by looking at them to get an idea.
Lack of Professional E-mail Delivery with customer confirmation
After submitting an order form for the fake license, our member waited hours to receive a confirmation message about his order. The wait ended when our member checked his spam folder, and their E-mail arrived into the spam folder instead of the inbox. It did contain all the information for his license but lacked an invoice number or details on when they will provide a tracking number.
The conclusion of the purchase and the fake New York license
The ID card showed up in 7 business days, and if you include the weekend, it took over nine days. The stealth was fine, but it did not have that extra bit of safety packaging which vendors such as FakeYourID have, so the forgery arrived within an envelope just like regular paperwork and the card hidden inside it. If you apply for a bank Credit or Debit card they usually use the same method to send you the card. It does not scan at any app or physically when you show it to a code reader scanner.
Holograms: [6 out of 10]
It did have some good Holograms, pretty much bright but the card has a missing ghost image.
UV: [5 out of 10]
More than half of the UV parts are missing, and this will get you into real trouble even if exposed to blacklight by an out of state Bouncer.
Pricing: [4 out of 10]
If you need this replica for a prank or look cool then you are good, but nobody will pay this much for an ID that actually looks good in images but does not get you inside anywhere and instead get confiscated and invite trouble. You should be lucky not to go to jail if you try to use this in a strict treating place.
Template: [5 out of 10]
The laser perforation is the worst, and the grey scale photo pattern seems to be too dark. It looks as if someone has displayed an X-ray of your face instead of a duplicate photo.
Photoshop: [7 out of 10]
They did a decent job by removing shadows from the image but could use some improvement in duplicating the ghost image.